Sample Furniture Selections
Type of furniture items that were used as assumptions to estimate the cost of your Kid's bedroom
Along with the furniture items you selected, the cost estimate for a typical Son's/Daughter's room includes the following furniture items/assumptions:
1. Rates for commercial ply are used while pricing all furniture items
2. Storage for books, toys & clothes
3. Study table + chair & a mirror
4. False ceiling, painting and minor electrical costs are included.
5. Basic cost of Engineered wood/Vinyl flooring considered (if selected)
6. Basic costing for lights is included
7. Basic upholstery & fabric cost is included for bed headboard/ chair
8. Apartment size is used to determine typical room sizes
9. Rates considered are for all custom furniture items
10. Costs for soft furnishings (like curtains, cushions) and mattress etc. are not included
11. Base rates for Laminate (INR 1500/sheet), Veneer (INR 1800/sheet) & PU are used for cost estimates.